Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fresh start


Heres something old. Now I think this is from about 6 months ago... never got around to posting it. But Looking back now, I know where I stand as an artist in its own respect. An artist never stops learning, Or studying for that matter. Compelled by forces unknown, at times I find myself staying up on nights like this and studying. By studying I mean drawing furiously in my sketchbook for the sole purpose of gaining an understanding on a certain subject. Sometimes, on nights like this, I actually start to understand more about myself. These nights are priceless and pure, a moment of clarity for myself. Thanks for taking the time to read... Heres something in return. \\


5 comments:

Jim said...

These are sweet. Love the line work and the slight exaggerations. Thanks for posting.

Taylor said...

love the guy with the beard

Evaristo P. Morales said...

So much talent in a small paper!!

Fabian Molina said...

Thank you for all your kind words guys!

Evaristo - Thats funny that you mention small paper. I think it was actually the big ones like 11"X14" . Haha

Evaristo P. Morales said...

Mon dieu!
In any event, I'll take as much talent as there is in this blog.