Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Freakers Ball

SO Here at the Academy of Art the Grad students have been working on a little Project called Freakers Ball. When I got the Job Here I Quickly jumped on board to help them meet their deadline. These guys put in lots of hard work and I must say that I am proud to be a part of such a great team of artist, animators, and hard workers. This was the opener for the Fall Animation show which was Last NIght and anybody who didnt attend missed out!

Oh and by the way The scene where he lights the ring of fire was given to me by Graham Ross which he had started. Graham and I animated the scene, and I cleaned up and, colored the scene. Fire also done by Graham Ross.

Here it is...Freakers ball in its Greatness!

3 comments:

Graham Ross said...

Hey! I did some animation for that scene too!

Thanks for all the help btw!

Fabian Molina said...

Hey Graham i fixed what i had posted. Sorry about that.

Graham Ross said...

I still hate you...but in a friendly kind of way....