Monday, January 28, 2008

Moon over my Hammy!!





Hey yall -
Heres a few things i have been working on. Im trying to draw whenever I get a chance but It hard to keep up with posts because im also working on some animation. I really want to get better with my animation, both 2d and 3d so, im going to be a bit more hardcore about it. I MUST in order to succeed. I have been getting really excited about little things involving film these days. If you guys have not yet seen There will be blood, you should go and check it out. I highly suggest it. Its a great film all around including lighting, music and story. But what I really loved about this film is how well they developed Character. This whole movie took us deeper into the mind of a seriously Greedy man. I will not say more, except that I loved it.

A great story is what makes a great film, a great Character is what makes you feel a great film.

No comments: