Tuesday, October 24, 2006

NCN - Greatest thing Everrrrrrrrrr


So I got back From the NCN a couple weeks ago. I know, I know, Im posting this a bit late. But hey, the post is here.
Anyhoo - the 15th annual NCN convention was Amazing. It was my first one and had no idea of what to expect other than to be amazed and inspired by all the artwork. My intentions on this first convention were to
1 - Learn
2 - Have a great time
3 - Draw my ass off
I did all 3 of those and in the process met great people, seen great art work, and ate lots of food.
I cant explain it any further so ill just post some of my work. All These pictures done by me and hung up on my wall space at the con.
With that said I Highly encourage anybody to go to this convention and become a part of the NCN because. Youll never regret it!








2 comments:

Brian Oakes said...

This last sketch of Robin was one of my favorites from the con!

Gabriel Hunt said...

Yes indeeed the one of Robin was the BEST sketch from the con.