Wednesday, October 14, 2009

APE and Art Crank!!


Just wanted to let you guys know about a few things!

First of all this Weekend is the San Francisco Alternative Press Expo. (APE) Ill have a booth there and have a ton of stuff for you guys to check out! Skateboards, prints, originals, and of course my book "Sketch or Die". So Stop by and visit buy some cool art and say hello! Ill be at booth 462!

Next news item on the list - Ill be a featured artist at San Francisco's ART CRANK Bike Poster Show. Below is my submission to the show. It had to be a bike theme (of course), but aside from that I could do whatever I wanted. It was actually tons of fun to do. I created them separately ( you can see the originals framed above) in marker on paper.



Come on over to the Chrome bag store on 4th st at 7:00 pm on October 24th. Its gonna be a blast!! Sadly I wont be there...Ill be in Europe that night. But The posters will be pre-signed and numbered for your convenience. ALso they will be exclusive to this event, so if you like them then you had better be there on the 24th!

Have a good day guys!

No comments: