Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Post APE Frenzy


Hello everybody!

So Ape was a blast! Thanks to everyone who came and supported me and bought either a book, print or an original. Its always so humbling to see tons of great work under one roof.

Shout out time!
I want to say thanks to Chris Sonnenburg from Conduct Happiness and his lovely wife for being great booth partners! Thanks Guys! ;)
Also-
While I was at APE Bill Robinson let me know about a great event thats going on very soon. The Purrcasso art and Craft Sale will take place in Berkeley an Saturday November 7th and 8th.
There will be a silent Auction of dog and cat related artwork. The piece that I am submitting is below. Let me know what you guys think!



Also While I was at APE I painted an acrylic piece for a friend of his girlfriend in a yoga pose. Im starting to feel more comfortable with acrylics everyday! Below is a sample of the piece I did for Ben. Also Here are the larger images of the bikers on the poster. Enjoy....phew...long post!



Lastly, A picture of me at APE with my new banner! Woot woot! Picture taken by my Daisy!


5 comments:

Adam Knight said...

Sounds like you had a great turnout! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you, but at at least I got one of your sweet books. :) My buddy flew in from Chicago and ended up staying with me all weekend so I was playing the host all weekend.

I'd love to sketch with you sometime though. I think that'd be tons of fun.

Keep on rockin' dude!

Biocreep said...

Fantastic work man! The book is gorgeous!

Fabian Molina said...

Thanks Guys!

Adam, Yes, when I come back from vacation ill let you know when I go draw. Its quite random but i go to coffee shops at LEAST once a week. Often more.

Michael - Thanks for the sweet print bro! If you get more of the cooking one, I would love to buy one from you man. Cheers!

San Smith said...

I saw your poster over at http://bikesandthecity.blogspot.com/ and I love it! Your little bicycle riding people have so much personality :)

Stephan Royer said...

Congratulations, I love looking at your work such polish but never forgetting character!