Sunday, January 08, 2012

Buses

page_03 Bus sketches
Page_03 detail  bus sketches
 San Francisco.  Life is grand. Life is beautiful.   
Here I  am now looking back at these drawings that I did a couple months ago.  I remember it all, the bus i took and where I was going, the people i saw, and what made me want to draw them.  Things in this life are temporary.  Nothing is permanent, so we must make the memories last forever in our minds.  When I draw these people on the fly like this it makes me remember not only what I was drawing or who I was looking at, but also it makes me remember the person I was when I did the drawings. If we all evolve everyday as we should, then it is nice to look back on how you have grown as a person.  Now looking back you may or may not see some big changes, but in my case and in my point in time, there is a lot going on.  I think that I have grown to be a better person in the last few months and it feels great to be able to have so many big things in the works.  I am very grateful for it all and ready to take on any challenges that may come my way.    Today, when I go out and draw I will remember this day and mark this moment in time for myself.  I won’t forget the things I have done, the places I have been, and most of all the people that have let me be me.  That includes all the people I have drawn to this day. 
Make it a great Tuesday….
The World is ours.
Page 3 of the Valentines Sketchbook.  These were done on the bus over a couple trips to work and back.

No comments: