Sunday, January 08, 2012

Music video art show

Hey Guys,
I am  a part of  a SUPER art show that opens TONIGHT in HOLLYWOOD. It’s called “My Music Video art Show” .  100+ artists’ work based on Music Videos at Gallery Meltdown (Hollywood, CA), reception is 8pm-12am. 
I did a piece based on Kanye West’s “Flashing Lights” Video. It is an acrylic piece.  I know, I know,  I don’t paint that often but when i do I always have a good time. But anyways this is a great show put on by  Chris Marrs Piliero.  He is the guy that directed the “tighten up”  Music video by the black keys.  He asked me personally to be in this show and I could not pass it up.
Take a look at the OFFICIAL press release from MTV.   It’s gonna be a blast.  If you are in LA or in Hollywood, it’s a MUST.  Have a great time and make sure to check out my Piece on kanye west. 
Peace.
Fabian

No comments: