Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hi Guys!  
There is lots to talk about and lots to upload. Obviously upon looking there is a new blog.  I stopped updating this blog a while back but noticed that i just keep coming back to it.  I was using a tumblr as my blog.  Now I think I will use both.  I hope it is all up and working now.  If not, please let me know.
But check this out:  My goal here for the move was to simplify things for me.  When I was using blogger I had a site for different categories (animation, sketches, portfolio…etc. )  I wanted to leave this categorizing stuff alone.  When it really comes down to it, everything in my life is one constant stream. It doesn’t fit into little boxes. Everything that I do inspires something else. Whether it be my thoughts and words, photos I take, or drawings and animation, it all is just ME.  So here I want things to flow more. I want the freedom to do anything I want.  I will still tag things so that you can do an easy search (above) But I just want it all in one place.  I hope you understand.  
It will take me a while to get new drawings and animations scanned in and uploaded but I will start to post here more regularly.  Here is a sneak peak at a piece I have been working on for a friend.  
Also you can now find me on twitter  @iamfabes

No comments: